Do you love working with children? Do you love yoga? Join us in spreading the benefits of yoga to kids across the nation! Become a Young Warriors trained kid yoga teacher!
Kid Yoga Teacher Trainings are led by YFWW founder, Christen Bakken, E-RYT and include:
- Philosophy and benefits of kid yoga
- General framework for instruction: poses, breath work, games, and music
- Yoga format instruction for specific classes: Tot, Pre-K, Kid,Tween and Family Yoga
- Meditation and stillness for children
- Overview of Adaptive Yoga for Children
- Classroom management techniques
- Business of Kid Yoga
- All trainees will receive a detailed manual filled with tips, tricks, and helpful resources
- Trainees will observe numerous kid yoga classes to enhance their learning and build practical skills from real-life experience
Why Young Warriors? Young Warriors provides, shares, and guides yoga for children. The yoga we teach is play-based movement intended to stretch children both on and off of the mat. We are also one of the most established kid yoga programs and have trained hundreds of people to successfully teach kid yoga. Learn more about us!
Participants do not need any prior yoga certification or teaching experience. All you need is a love for children and a desire to help share the benefits of kids yoga with your community!
Fall 2014: DENVER, CO
September 13 -14 (Saturday & Sunday)
YW hOMe base, 1212 Delaware St. Denver, CO 80204
Investment: $325* (including $50 non-refundable deposit).
*Payment plan available at $25 additional cost (4 installments: $50 deposit, $100 by September 13, October 1, and November 1)
Young Warriors also offers Continuing Education workshops throughout the year for Young Warriors alums and others interested in exploring kid yoga topics in greater depth.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com